MISSING YOU…




From the very first day I saw you, nag marka ka na sa isipan at maging sa aking puso. I am happy though maraming gaps pero sa isip ko hindi naman siguro imposibleng kaibiganin ka. At sa banding huli, nauna kang lumapit at nakipag-kaibigan sa akin.

Hindi ko ma-explain kung ano ba ang naararamdaman ko nung mga oras nay un, I feel like everything is heaven, I know it would not be alright if I will continue my illusions but I guess my realizations are not that like “illusions” so to speak. That moment, I’ve learned something I never learn, I felt something I’ve never felt before. It seems to me so annoying, but I’d rather go on with this, and this is it.

My days always are shining, happy coz every moment of time; I will see you day by day.

Since then, we’ve come that far, we became closer to one another, and it’s still about being close by friendship, yet for me it begin to have something different feelings inside, but I still chose to keep it from myself before it goes wrong.

And then as the time goes by, I hardly feels like different, I know it’s “love” but I don’t want to tolerate it, I have to keep it for the sake of our friendship, it’s good enough for me to have you as my friend, from that point, there are no break-ups and serious jealousy.

It seems that time is making a way for us to be far from each other, I am so sad knowing that my Dad would want me to go to USA and continue my studies there, I know it’s for good and it would be for my best, and since I know hindi na tayo magkikita, I tried out making things to forget everything about us, I’m trying to sent you messages that would irritate you and everything just for you to quit of me. And sad to say, hindi ka bumitaw, but on my part, I have to do it.

Right that moment, I’m happy knowing that you really have valued and treasured me, but my feeling is not just about friend, I love you and it hurts me kasi ako lang ang nagmamahal… I really have to decide now, my Dad is urgently forcing me to come there, it’s so sad my “friend”.

From there, I left you my memories, the memories that even made me realized that life is really a beautiful gift, from the point that you meet people that inspire you all the time. The moment that we’ve been together, it’s hard to forget dear…

Right now, as I am writing this letter, I just wanna thank you for all the good things that we had, for the argues and disappointments, for the trials and errors, for the things that you’ve shared, for that I learn a lot, to be a good example, generous and to love.

I am now a graduating student a Manhattan, that far, how are you there? By my studies and goals in life, this all because of you…

I missed you so much, I know it doesn’t make any sense, but I have to be honest, I love you still. J

I bet you got new boyfriend now, ipakilala mo naman ako, for sure he is so lucky having you…

Please, consider this letter as friendly letter. Best regards!



“Make sure that the person you love not only knows you love him, but he feel that  you love him…”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Usahay (Sometimes) A Song from my Mama. Papa. Lolo. Lola

Ang Kahalagahan ng Ating Magsasaka sa Bukid - Talumpati

"LABAN LANG!" - A Simple Tagalog Motivation Piece!