Holy Week Adventure Part 2

Guess what Lola (with summer hat) is doing?

After that encounter of a funny child naked, I continued my exploration with that resort, it was just about 5 minutes when this scenario came to my surprise.

It was actually surprising me at all, the beach's shore produces water, I mean FRESH WATER, cold and  it can be drank actually.

My friend, Ton2x, who lives there, told me that from this place where the fresh water came out to the sea shore, people try to make a balon from the flowing water so that they could easily get some water to drink and to wash there clothes.

Meanwhile, this flowing fresh water from the sea shore, it can only be visible and useful for the people when the sea level is down or in a 'low tide'. Yet, low tide there always happens at day, from morning to afternoon, so it is good enough for them to take advantage the time and convenience.

I asked Lola if how does she feel out there while washing her clothes under the heat of the summer, fronting the sea water in the sea shore with white sand.. hahah,

She said "Sir, bihira lang po tayo maka libre ng tubig ngayong panahon na ito, at bilang isang taong gusto rin makatipid, eh ano pa ba hahanapin mo, andito, may libre preskong tubig, malinamnam at malinis, at kung gusto mong mag relax pagkatapos ng paglalaba, pwede tayong maligo sa dagat oh hindi naman kaya ay libangin ang sarili sa paghahanap ng mga seafoods na syang makikita mo rin lang dito sa baybay ng dagat."

Yes, she really said that to me, I was laughing at myself when I absolutely realized her realistic ideas. As I am watching them, I really enjoyed while they also are enjoying their hobs.

Another adventurous experience from IGaCoS (Samal), from the first scene Iv'e seen, to here...

#Shares:
I've never seen like this kind of things before, because of my curiosity, I discovered some things to put in one part of me. Actually, I tasted the flowing water from that part, it was not salty as I am thinking because it was on the sea level. It is really clean and clear, just don't try to touch the sand under the water.. :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Usahay (Sometimes) A Song from my Mama. Papa. Lolo. Lola

Ang Kahalagahan ng Ating Magsasaka sa Bukid - Talumpati

"LABAN LANG!" - A Simple Tagalog Motivation Piece!