Adventure at Isla Reta, Talikod Island IGaCoS

If you are feeling bored, stressed, tired and even annoyed with your present environment and you just wanted to relax and unwind to help yourself stay cool and have a good vibes, I guess you're being out of reaching your own comfort zone and you got this kind of feeling like'nothing is better than this very stressful life'.... Relax, stay cool and always learn to give yourself a break. Just take a look with the picture below, it was taken last Month at Sta. Cruz Talikod, Island Garden City of Samal, specifically in one of the best tourist spot here in Mindanao Philippines - The Isla Reta Beach Resort. :)


Good day!
How are you today? :) I would like to share to you my second time of having one-of-a-kind experience just this year (2014), and I could even tell to anyone of you that summer does'n just always mean a vacation but a 'must have experience' for a year.

Remembering my first time to visit the beauty of nature at Lake Agco in Kidapawan City, it was really a great chapter in my life experience as I have always desired to have a peaceful life all the way as I walk through. And that point I realized that as long as I live, I have to work hard of reaching those desires, I mean including those things that would make me feel how beautiful the environment and the nature could be, not just by simply seeing them on the internet images but of course by actually putting your physical aspect in actual. And that place was actually the most unforgettable place I have ever been so far this year. :)

But of course, after that wonderful and relaxing place to unwind and keep my agony stress free, I never expected that somehow I may go to other place/s that I can compare to my past experience here in the current City where I lived. I never yet said that I will go to this place because I just don't know how to start everything. And it's just an instant decision where I was able to achieved that unplanned visitation on that particular place somewhere in IGaCoS (Island Garden City of Samal). 

SAMAL - for us Dabawenyos are very particular with this so called "Paradise", we all know it is composed of different varieties of beaches and resorts, and Island which you can probably say "The Beauty of Life is Here", this place is such known to be the best area where you can find peace, far from anxieties and burdens in different part of our mental aspect. This is also best for looking for new markets and business. But the thing is, we must be very proud as 'Dabawenyos' for we are so lucky to have this Paradise as we are considering this place as one of the tourist spots in the Philippines and in the world.

The story is not yet done. :)

I've never known how a bit bigger this Island is, coz aside from Samal Island as the center of tourist spot in this City, there is another Island as we and my friend tried to explore this place, and I somehow heard it.
Part of this IGaCoS is the place named as "Talikod Island", if you have visited Kaputian Beach Resort, the Talikod Island is just facing that. And probably it's only 10 mins to go there from Kaputian.

In Talikod, we went to a resort that was one of the best spot in this place, -the Isla Reta.
Yes, I've been to some beautiful resorts and beaches in Samal, but this Isla Reta was better, amazing, and such a wonderful place to stay, to have relaxing moment, to have family and friend's bonding, team buildings, dates or just even you wanted to be alone :) A not that far away to go to from my City, but I could testify how perfect to be in this place is. 

White sand, clean and green sea water, the shore is quite lovable and fun to play to, and the waves are just so lovely to see that actually gave me the peace of mind I was looking forward as I've considered myself stressed and tired. From that point, I just realized how God loved us, that He was able to create everything just to make everyone of us be joyful to our surroundings. :)

I just learn how to love our nature when I have started to visit the secret places of paradise...

And just what I have been telling you in the first place is that, this beautiful place, Isla Reta , will help you unwind and make you a stress-free person. and if you will be visiting this place, be sure to bring everything what you need that is good for endless experience (joke), I mean be sure to bring your friends, family and your loved one if you wanted to have an unforgettable yet "sulit" experience as you go along in some particular areas in your life chapters.

And last thing, I would like you to know how to get there, If you're from Davao City, fro your convenience, proceed to Magsaysay Port, you are going to ride a boat (lantsa), ask any personnel out there where is the right boat to ride going to Talikod -Isla Reta, the payment from riding a boat is just 60 pesos, it will take you 2 hours to finally reach the Talikod Island, if you're already there, the Isla Reta is just a walking distance, just use your common senses to get there. :)
The entrance fee is Php 150 for overnight, and Php 75 for daytour.
There lots of cottages to choose, the open cottages that is located just on the shore are actually free of usage, and there are also open cottages "kubo" style for only Php 300... Closed cottages good for 3 persons are Php 800 and there are rooms good for two persons for only Php500... 

I could tell you that the place is very "sulit", always clean for they their own maintenance there and it has a bigger area compared to other beaches.

You just have to prepare blankets or anything that will somehow help you from being cold.

Don't just stay at your favorite place, explore and go there, somehow you could find another favorites.

Me and my workmates :)




DISCLAIMER: 
*This blog article has no other intention but to promote the beauty of nature, and from one of the author's objectives is to inspire people from anywhere in the world. Any misspelled words and grammar errors are given to provide any corrections. The sincere apology is being sent to the readers.
*The photos were taken recently last month this year 2014 at Isla Reta, Talikod and it is absolutely owned by the author of this blog originally from his Camera. All rights reserved. Copyright 2014.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Usahay (Sometimes) A Song from my Mama. Papa. Lolo. Lola

Ang Kahalagahan ng Ating Magsasaka sa Bukid - Talumpati

"LABAN LANG!" - A Simple Tagalog Motivation Piece!