Surigao Travel Trip Unlocked!

It's been twenty-four years of dreaming, and as my age is growing, I can also feel that I am grown up emotionally and mentally. My needs and wants are now different and changing as compared to when I was on my childhood and teenage life. My life before was out of nowhere to go, and I cannot even tell if how did the love of God to me brought me here. Yes it was the love of God, although, I wasn't able to explain and define it, but it was slowly telling me that it was Him who gave and provided the desires of my heart. Today, what I have been holding is a promise, a promise that would include in fulfilling and achieving not just my own dreams and desires, but those also with my family, friends and my parents whom I asked God for them to wait on that fulfillment

After my last travel experience in Canibad (Samal Island) and Lake Agco (Kidapawan), this time, I'm gonna share to you my latest travel experience in Surigao del Sur.

One of the most dreamed of is  to travel around the tourist spots in the Philippines before getting married. I know that you know, travelling to different places is probably one of the most expensive hobbies among the others, and achieving this goal is never an easy acquisition, meanwhile, if getting married has made early, this travel dream cannot be forgotten.

Being single for twenty-four years, is a happy yet a very expensive option to be considered. I myself can attest to that with every expenses I incurred. In my most convenient time, when I got cash and available time, I always travel, specially on my day off. But I am currently studying now, and promised myself to graduate and will gold a college diploma degree. But as part of bringing my life into a colorful, artistic, creative and meaningful, I always make the best out of it. But since I feel lonely travelling alone, I go and travel with friends whose hobbies are alike.

With my travel experiences, I can say that I am a bit satisfied because I already had been to places I dreamed of, but I cannot stop from here, the travel destination goals haven't yet met, so I will continue. And so, this piece will let know how my recent travel experience defined happiness in me.

My latest experience was enthusiastic. I and my friends went to Surigao del Sur, Phils. Good timing I have an available cash and it was my day off. I decided joining with them without hesitations. It was absolutely a dream come true. Right there, for short period of time, we have made three different well known spots.

We departed Davao City on a Friday night around 11 pm, riding an SUV Express. I never had any details about how did my friends acquired a van, even the rental  price. Our travelling time, basically, seven to eight hours to finally arrive in Surigao.

The first day, Saturday morning, was a trip to Britania Islets, located particularly at San Agustin, Tandag, Surigao del Sur. This place offered us different beach resorts that will bring us to the said Britania ISLETS found in the middle of the ocean. We can see the islets far from the shore, and I made sure that everything's gonna be so fun under the heat of sun with a very clean, white and pure beach's sand, and even the sea water, so virgin with waves that will temp you to dive in. There were many islets, but the resort's staffs only brought us to three common islets among the rest. One islet we docked offered us with a banana boat for only 500 pesos per 7 persons. Ohh, how fun it was being there.  Truly, the two days and one night travel trip ay sobrang sulit :)

Britania Islets
Britania Islets
Britania Islets
A five hours stay is good enough, but we've moved on to other destination as first planned the team.

Enchanted River. I am sure that all Mindanaoans and even the other tourists around the world know about this. It was a two-hour travelling time departing from Britania Islets. This was our second destination for the first day trip. It is located in the Municipality of Hinatuan, in Surigao del Sur. Why "Enchanted"? I have my own explanation. Probably because, first of all, this river cannot be considered literally a river, because it can never show the water in it is running, and I don't have any idea where is the origin of the water, and aside from that, one thing that can make this river enchanted because according to them, NO ONE can go the bottom under the water, someone have tried to go in the deep with an oxygen, but have died due to high water pressure. And in addition, the form of the river is like a lake, and they say it is a continued sea water, that is why the water tastes salty. A clear, blue-green water is very tempting, relaxing to have an experience cliff diving, added with school of different types fishes that only wait foe food to be thrown in the water before they become visible. But, there is one thing I have noticed, I did not appreciate the place because the were lots of tourists enjoying the water, and so it became crowded and dirty, so I am satisfied.
It was five in the evening, and the resort's staff announced that diving is already prohibited, so we have decided to pack up and went to a lodging inn. The manager of our trip already booked a room for everyone, just near in Hinatuan 30 mins travel time from enchanted river.


Enchanted River
Enchanted River
Enchanted River
Enchanted River

Sunday morning, the final day trip was one hour travelling time departing from Hinatuan. We went to our last destination, the Tinuy-an Falls. It is somewhere in the City of Bislig. I forget to remember the specific location but I am sure, almost everyone of you know about the place. It is also one the most well-known and common travel destinations in Surigao.

We arrived around seven in the morning, and how was the place? Absolutely great, amazing creature of God, very natural and and refreshing. It consists a total of four layer of water falls, and in the middle deck is the major and the main water falls which is a very ideal for diving and jumping over its huge and wide and a thirty feet deep. The water was quite cold, but not like the other water falls around Mindanao, it feels good enough and can make you stay as much as you wanted to stay long in the water. You can also tour around their premises and enjoy shopping with different types of souvenirs at a lower price. So, to end this, amazing place and fun!

Tinuy-an Falls (Entrance)
Tinuy-an Falls (upper Tie of the falls)

Tinuy-an Falls (The Main falls)

Tinuy-an Falls (at the bottom of the main falls)

I can say a lot of lovely and beautiful things and experiences about the places we went through, and supposed to share it everything, but I cannot write it all because as I am writing this piece, we're travelling and heading, finally, to our hometown riding a rented van.

My better than ever  travel goals are yet to come, and as time moves closer to my dreams, I should try my best, always, to find time for my self, friendship and socializing as I continue living in millennials. And again, I promise to travel somewhere, but should I say that time will be, together with my family.
Thanked God for bring us back and forth, safe and sound. To God be the Glory!

#travelgoals #surigaotrip #surigao #bislig #hinatuan #britania #threetraveldestinationsintwodaysandonenight


Disclaimer: Photos are originally captured by the owner of this blog, using his mobile. (c) copyright 2016.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Usahay (Sometimes) A Song from my Mama. Papa. Lolo. Lola

Ang Kahalagahan ng Ating Magsasaka sa Bukid - Talumpati

"LABAN LANG!" - A Simple Tagalog Motivation Piece!