So, it's Kadayawan sa Davao, 2018. Of course, part of me being a "Dabawenyo", don't wanna miss out the wonderful kadayawan experience. 

I just started enjoying the experience on a Friday night with Bamboo in Kadayawan Square. The next day was 'supposedly' a live serenade experience from ABS-CBN's Tawag ng Tanghalan Artists in Almendras Gym. Someone gave me VIP Tickets for two. When inside, the host set an expectation that the artists were coming. Everyone was excited. However, later on the show, after making us all wait for the said artists, the host announced that the artists cannot celebrate with us due to one circumstance - super DELAYED FLIGHT. The host said that he received a confirmation from Star Magic that they will cancel the appointment and just postpone it to some other day. Everyone was VERY disappointed. Got out from the venue immediately while the host was on stage asking for our understanding. Until the venue became empty from crowds 

What happened? Hahaha.

Remember the news? That  NAIA Airport was having a problem with their Runway? One unit of plane was blocking it due to technicalities.

If I am not mistaken, this problem occured on Aug 17 and was fixed on Aug 18 in the afternoon. What's wrong? What took NAIA too long to get rid of the plane blocking the runway that causing other flights be delayed? I think, there is something fishy going on. I'll just leave it there... 😂😂

So, after that, I went directly to San Pedro square to witness the band from Manila, the 6 Cyclemind. I never cared if it was very hot, smelly and stressful to see the faces of many crowds. Guess what? It was already 10pm, and the said band was not yet playing. Later on, the host then informed us, that again, there was a delay of flight... hmmm

Well setting aside the issue, as I have been observing the scenarios being the result of the delayed flights, I came to realized at least one big negative impact to the ones who were sponsoring the shows. It is actually the people will become disapppointed with the situation, and in my personal perspective, I will never forget the names of these companies whom have brought me disatisfaction. 

Two companies were involved here as they are basically just doing the sponsorship, part of their marketing strategies. To retain and add customers. But what happened during my experience was a proof that everybody should look upon.

As we can see, the companies involved in the circumstances have the same corporate and business goals, to build confidence and trust with their clients. But it was being reversed. And eventually, people already established their trust issues towards these companies.
Bagani

So right now, even if it is none of my business anymore, I care to every little thing that as long my eyes could able to see. 

And yes, we went back home. 

I everyone had a great and wonderful Kadayawan experience!


*photos are mime.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Usahay (Sometimes) A Song from my Mama. Papa. Lolo. Lola

Ang Kahalagahan ng Ating Magsasaka sa Bukid - Talumpati

"LABAN LANG!" - A Simple Tagalog Motivation Piece!