The Branded People on Starbucks - Be Generous!

So, I and my friends went to this coffee shop where everyone knows how does it gives spectacular perceptions. Honestly, it was my first time of having my coffee experience in the coffee shop,  I got a piece of money to buy and treated my friends for that particular day. HILAS ko ato na time. lols

We first tried to visit one of their branches located in SM Lanang Premiere, Davao City. We looked for a vacant seat but unfortunately, there was no available. I noticed that most of the seats were occupied by just single people, I was confused if it was really the idea that even if you're alone, you can use the bigger space of seat. I just thought so... I also noticed that most of the customers were young adults, using their phones and laptops, waiting for nothing (I think so), relaxing, so to speak. But I did not really care about them, it was just so sad that were not able to get a seat to start our coffee talk with my co-workers. I was actually planning to have an experience over the said coffee shop, finish my job reports and everything, the reason why was that, the internet connection in our office was very, very poor. "Hello PLDT?!" 😂

At first, my mentality of getting in there was such a great pride. But hell NO!

So, since that day, I was so eager and curious to have my first experience, we looked for another available coffee shop on that Mall, but, again, during that day, I felt like going to this Brand of coffee shop, as I was writing, I got a piece of money to buy their coffee.

We decided to go to one of their branches, somewhere in Torres Street, Davao City. We immediately went out from the Mall. Until we arrived to our destination. We got inside and I saw almost the same scenario from the Mall earlier that moment. The Coffee Shop was filled by people, most of the seats were occupied by different customers, alone, couples, group of person, and again, majority of them were using laptops, I was not sure if what topics they were talking about, I thought of them talking about their businesses and online jobs. hahah, but going back to my concern, as I was really excited to experience, we just considered the tables and chairs outside their building, it was so hot outside, and we were asking the security guard and their personnel to have us reserved if there will be available seats inside their shop.

We were waiting for this one person, a young girl, alone, to leave her seat. She was scrolling her phone and saw her table one piece of a coffee frappe. Guess what? the seat has a bigger space that can accommodate group of people, I guess 4 - 5 persons, but she was alone there, and I was like, "hey, how long will you stay at your seat? leave now!" hahah... The girl was just busy of her phone, I know she's not blind to see us looking for an available bigger space since we were 3 that time, and we were really planning to finish our job reports once we found a table for us. Again, the girl was only "Manhid", I don't know if she really was trying to provoke us. hahay. 

If you ever wonder, why I was writing this heck?! hmm, I just wanted to share this experience, my first experience ever in this "branded" coffee shop.  Everyone knows about this, correct me if I am wrong, I know I am correct. hahah, But, yes! Most of the people perceive that when going to Starbucks, you are rich, you are far from everyone, and something like, everyone thinks that when you can afford going in there, you may become popular at the highest and different level.

I was writing this blog as my personal observation and opinion to most of the Starbucks customers, I know that majority of you guys are young adult who try to experience the luxurious way of relaxing while enjoying their coffee at its finest together with a free one hour wi-fi. I have nothing to say against all of you, I mean, that's your life, that's your money. But to give my final message, allow me to beg and ask you something, "be generous", when you see that new customers are coming in, and you are already finished with your business there, alone or accompanied with your friends and family, consider them, think about "what if it was you who needs a seat? and there is no vacancy?" For sure you would never want to be embarrassed just because you can't find a seat. Consider that everyone, including you is excited to experience a seat with a cup of coffee, not even you are not doing something important on your table but just scrolling out your phone. I don't want to judge you if you're one of them, but please, be generous, because that is not yours, it's for everyone who can afford in Starbucks.


Comments

  1. Moments will be fade but pictures will remain forever.Nice quality time you got here :) sakit.info

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Say something...

Popular posts from this blog

Usahay (Sometimes) A Song from my Mama. Papa. Lolo. Lola

Ang Kahalagahan ng Ating Magsasaka sa Bukid - Talumpati

"LABAN LANG!" - A Simple Tagalog Motivation Piece!