The 3 little Kids dancing Budots..



It’s good for us to have a yearly family reunion, the time when we are able to reunite and getting to know those who are a new born and siblings.

The Aguilar’s Clan. It’s from the seed to the fruits, and Aguilar was our seed, and from that, it started to have stems and branches and fruits at the same time, like having one to other siblings but got only one root.

We cordially celebrate it during and every First Sunday of November, every year. By this gathering, before we eat our lunch together, the old members or the officials of the board first conducts meeting together with us. It would be the “Remembering back last year or what we did last year”, secondly the subject must all about next year of events and venue of what, where and who would gonna be the host of the year’s Reunion, and third, the collection of suggestions taken from different voice, different families and all other ideas that probably be one conclusion.

After lunch, the host prepared major games and events for us to entertained and they also gives surprises for those who wins every games they played. It’s everyone of us are free to join, children of course, and even older cousins..

But before anything else, I’d like to send my appreciation by these 3 little kids, who are able to dance like nobody is watching, they are one of us of course, another Aguilar’s Clan sibling, from Kapatagan Digos City, actually,  they look like “Bagobo”, like black and got hair in curly. J


You know “Budots”? Well, I can’t explain that kind of dance, I don’t know what genre that dance or music is about, but you’ll dance at it freestyle and anything..

These 3 kids are so lovable, cute and even me who’s not so like with this kind of dance, I’d rather lie, I’m starting to like it the time I saw them dancing. I can’t my smiling face from watching, it seem to me so entertaining, so cool, that even me I could not dare myself to dance in front of many people watching.. hahah

Then again, I was like speechless, at least those kids are cooperating with our event, and I guess it’s a part of that event, so no question, those 3 kids are just so happy to show there talents through dancing, that even a 2 yr old kid knows…

Meanwhile, by next year, I don’t know, I felt excited though I wonder why they adjourned a meeting with conclusions of they’re gonna be held this even in a beach, I mean, how about the children who really loves the shores and playing with waves from the sea, guess how dangerous it is…

But the again, so much for that, I was really enjoying to what I’ve seen… I must be thankful to them for they have encouraged me to pursue my dancing talent, exposure and in front of many people. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Usahay (Sometimes) A Song from my Mama. Papa. Lolo. Lola

Ang Kahalagahan ng Ating Magsasaka sa Bukid - Talumpati

"LABAN LANG!" - A Simple Tagalog Motivation Piece!