Holy Week Adventure Part 1

Took this picture last March 28, 2013, as we tried to enjoy our Maundy Thursday. :)

I saw this child as I was walking through the shore somewhere in IGaCoS resorts in low tide. I took him a snap shot coz I really wanted to have an article about it that time when I saw this child.

Actually, He was not alone, this child was with his family together at this beach, under the heat of the sunlight, I actually realized that people or even children out there are immune with sun heats. It was 12:00noon, the sun was so shine and at the same time, it was really hot,it even burns my skin. But I was still enjoying looking at this child, he was like far-out, his family and other children plays together but this child have chosen to be alone, sitting on a circular (big) wood, and tried to make the best of it with his own way of making the wood his 'jetskie', as if he was the fast and furious that he runs 1 kilometer per hour on the sea.

He was nude though, but he doesn't even care about it, yes he was a child, but he still even think that it was more fun playing alone with his own way.

I was so glad that time, I same over to this child to ask him something, "Don't you ever feel the heat, boy?" hahah, a nonsense something that made the child run away to his friends and family.

That's it! :)

Well, I really loved to go to this place (Samal), wherever part of this Island, as long as it defines me something adventurous and leave me something joyful moments. This place is one of my favorite place, I can see different places and views that I have never seen before or in my place,most specially scenarios that make me feel interested.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Usahay (Sometimes) A Song from my Mama. Papa. Lolo. Lola

Ang Kahalagahan ng Ating Magsasaka sa Bukid - Talumpati

"LABAN LANG!" - A Simple Tagalog Motivation Piece!