I've Only Just Begun

The common thing that I would be feeling lucky is "to try hard of the things I wanted to have."

 I got blessings coming from my Lord; job career, happy for staying single yet married to HIM and happy for staying with my family. But I still wonder why, why does my life seems so tragic at all, as far as I know, I did my best, I did my part as a person and as a helping hand to myself and to my family as well.

I've been fighting challenges since I became ready to face life. And as the time goes by, it made me so deter enough just to get my goals. Got work, and this was one of the greatest gift that God has given me ever here in the world. Funny yet, I was so lucky coz I don't even expected to get a job.

My work? I tell you.... so much pressures, unusual time schedules, long hours, overtimes - I don't even have enough time for my friends, family, myself and even going to church sometimes I forget. :(

After my hardworks, it results into succeeding point in my life, my manager just saw my good performance in my work and my dedications I have been imparting to their comapany starting from the starting line and got no endpoints :) Indeed, became regular at my job, but I guess and I really think it was conditional, it made me stressed :(

.......................................................[ikaw kaya ang pagkatiwalaan ng lahat?
But I was so happy, knowing that I am stable, but the challenges are still there and it became more stronger and stronger over and over, and that was it, got really have no time for myself.

But you know what's the great logic which right now I've been holding? It's just, I know that God is always there and if He's not there, I can't have these things I have. As always, He's the source of all the things around, all these.

I got some reasons and objectives why I do hardworks, so, I don't have reasons to stop, to quit and to give up... I'VE ONLY JUST BEGUN  the battle.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Usahay (Sometimes) A Song from my Mama. Papa. Lolo. Lola

Ang Kahalagahan ng Ating Magsasaka sa Bukid - Talumpati

"LABAN LANG!" - A Simple Tagalog Motivation Piece!