I'm Talking About "STREET FOODS"

How do you loved to eat "isaw" or what we called in English "Intestine"? hahah, I'm pretty sure right now you are wondering how could it be? An intestine to be eaten?

But I am really serious of asking about it. I loved to eat it...

Here's why....

I am proud to say I am a Filipino, and here in the Philippines, I would say if you're a Filipino, then you are obliged to eat pinoy foods, and specifically the Street Foods, and one of the street foods that I introducing you is the "Babecueng Isaw".

The Isaw is one of the chicken body parts, and instead of throwing this to anywhere when we cook chicken, business man and women and vendors earns money by selling it to people as ready-to-eat one.

Of course, you may think that eating intestine is yuck, hehehe, but I swear, this is very yummy...:))

Vendors on the street foods are been group, they cook isaw by roasting it to fire, then put a little seasoning, sauce or soy sauce with lemon and chili for spices, plus rice without fork and spoon, and this scenario known to be called as kamayan.

Here in Davao, the Street Foods are just near from our house, and if ever we find it craving for something new, we loved going to Barbecue Places or Street Foods, there we took usually our dinner and I just totally LOVE IT!!!

One thing more, eating foods on the street foods is just one of sign for you to be called you're a Filipino, it's by saying Street Wise and cool though it's cheap but for sure if you try, you'll loved it too...



STREET FOODS - is ready-to-eat food or drink sold in a street or other public place, such as a market or fair, by a hawker or vendor, often from a portable stall.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Usahay (Sometimes) A Song from my Mama. Papa. Lolo. Lola

Ang Kahalagahan ng Ating Magsasaka sa Bukid - Talumpati

"LABAN LANG!" - A Simple Tagalog Motivation Piece!