Scrap; LIFE


I do believe that my work has it’s own result in the end, it maybe in good or in a negative way,  I may fail at some point, some time, but I know I could ever recover, and I’ll get over it. I may even have critics and some may pull me down just for them to shine with for their own benefits.

I am Eleazar, I have known to be called “Elly”. Actually, that was not really my nickname, my Lola and my parents don’t call me that back in my childhood times. I supposed to be just a kind of person who would just follow my dreams as my parents told me, particularly my ambition to be a great teacher someday, an educator that some may learn from my own ideas, my beliefs and my life, though. I supposed to be like a kind of person who knows to be a follower somehow, a person that as far as my parents know, I can do my very best just achieve my goal in life.

So overwhelming, when life ha s brought me different kind of things, a lot of experiences and a lot of opportunities. I came here to follow my new journey, from rural to urban life. I learn new steps upon taking my bachelors, my degree, my career and my practicality. I failed for how many times, and I know I have wasted so much time and effort, coz I’m almost there, I’ve been there, but in some way, God have given me another choices.

I like doing anything, I like doing ways just to get what I want, but there are were only three things on my mind ever since I saw the world, I promised to my myself that one day, I will be the one to raise this family, someday, I will be the one to provide everything what we need, and I will be the one to give my brothers education. All that’s on my mind was my life now, I mean now, I could see the difference when the time come I may reach the thing I have been waiting.

Everything in my life today is a chance, an experience and would always be a new lesson. My life today serves as my inspiration to prove to myself that life still gives me a reason to pursue everything. My devastation, my failures and ever bad moments that are currently happening, that make me realize that I still lack more, I still have to do things to workout, to be better and to be appreciated in a way.

Right at this point in time, I really appreciate the things around. And honestly, although it’s not my worth, but I am so happy seeing people happy, with smiles and full of gratitude. I find them so inspiring, that it’s not everyday is a failure day, it’s not everyday is always a following day, one day or the day will come it’s kinda priceless, that if the day will come, there will no more wants as a wise person as I am.

“Opportunities are not only for me that I can be so desperate of, you have to realize that you are not the only person living in this planet, you are not the only person who has dreams, who have needs. I f you think you’re really in need of it, then think that are people who needs it more. Life is a kind of span that you find it endless, coz even when we died, there is still life, and it continues… Opportunities are for everybody, if you see people were being so blessed, think of yourself, God will give you best, more than you could imagine.”
-Elly

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Usahay (Sometimes) A Song from my Mama. Papa. Lolo. Lola

Ang Kahalagahan ng Ating Magsasaka sa Bukid - Talumpati

"LABAN LANG!" - A Simple Tagalog Motivation Piece!