An Inspiring Birthday Message. Celebrating Life Onwards.

Hi, this is an open letter to everyone I knew and to all who greeted me:
 
 
As we grow old, we realized of some things we did in our life were good, bad, negative and some were just nice, yet we consider those things funny and we even wonder time moves in a very indefinite way; we expect things to happen but only a small percentage of it can happen, we wanted to do a lot of things, but only few of those can be done and sometimes, we pray for a thing, but was not granted and given. This is a kind of life where a lot of 'questions' cannot be answered, a lot of answers but we never realized it was the answer of those questions we asked.

As we live, we are not alone, and believe me, we can't be all alone. We can't live without socializing to other people. God has made people ever since the world begun, because we need them and they need us too, but in what way? A LOT, and you only have to think many times for you to be able to recognize those.

One way we do to be happy is to celebrate life, in such a way we just celebrate it without sacrificing some materialistic objectives. Then we realize that in order for us to build happiness inside our hearts, we look for simpler gifts. It's like receiving gifts from our loved ones through their word of thanks, appreciation, a good luck and some motivational messages.

Our maturity is basically NOT BASED on our ages and our physical growth. You know where? It's within us. Things that goes around able us to see the real value of being what a kind of person you are.* It's how the way we handle things, including complicated and hard to define. *It's our own state of mind. Our maturity is our mindsets. Our experiences can make us learn some colors of life, but it will never count when all these time you never do what is right.

Today, as I celebrate life, I celebrate not because of this day is my birthday. I celebrate life because of all the people who keep on loving me in return. But through God, I believe that they are my gifts and I cannot look for anything else, they are all enough.

So, I thanked God for all of them, I thanked because He never stops giving me challenges because through these things and people, I appreciate what life has brought me in the past 24 years.

Thanks to all who greeted me, through texts, fb timeline, fb messages and other medium of communications.

To my friends, personal friends, texmates and strangers.

To my instructors and my classmates in college.

To my co-workers, who also sang me a birthday song earlier even for just a short and "yabag" tune, I appreciate it..

And, to anyone out there, who, maybe, forgotten this special day of my life, I will try to understand you guys... hahahah

That would be all, thank you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Usahay (Sometimes) A Song from my Mama. Papa. Lolo. Lola

Ang Kahalagahan ng Ating Magsasaka sa Bukid - Talumpati

"LABAN LANG!" - A Simple Tagalog Motivation Piece!