Against All Odds

I may be tough and strong, but through the years, let me just tell to every people and let the world know how so unfair my life was. I keep on asking and questioning my God, "Is this what He really planned for me?". I always consider this life was a mess, but every time I see myself struggling, I will never forget of thinking that these are only what they called challenges, a stone running over me as I walk through the pathways which I am not actually sure if it's really the right path to go forward to. There were times I blame God, He's very unfair, why is it happening? Why are these things are coming when I can only think about giving a full attention into it? 
It's hard. Before when I was a teen, I promised to fulfill every dreams my family had, dreams I had and every thing we wanted. But after my high school, I almost forgot that we are facing crisis, a crisis which have almost steal my faith in God. I almost lose my faith in believing to myself how am I capable of achieving things. I stopped from pursuing my goals, and decided to just be contented to what we just have in the present day. I almost quit dreaming big.

In the days after many years have past, I was thankful all these years with my friends. You know, there are many times wasted . I've been thinking a lot of negative things I thought were true and realistic. I met the good things from God and wondered how great things coming in since day one. My life was beautiful and even full of colors, but I just never gave some time of allowing myself to acknowledge it.

Years are coming very fast and unnoticeable, every thing will be put together according to the will of God. And I realized that no matter how hard a person is, every day is a chance to make things right. And believe it, there are no such things as life has given by chances, every thing is our own choice. But whatever you may choose in life, choose it with good intention. These are what God have been telling me ever since, the life may be unfair in the eyes of everybody, but there are reasons. We create our dreams as our imagination to our dreamland, some of those dreams we wanted it to become real and some were we just don't want to experience it ever in our dreams. I realize that there is no reason to quit and to stop whenever you started something to get a certain value. When you feel tired, it doesn't mean you have to stop, I came to think about things are being fair because it gives life to what we want in our lives, it gives unity to what we think were chaotic and are hard to understand.

When I got cleared from anxieties, I can only think about everything was just a matter of instructions where I only misinterpreted, that is why I doubted myself from overcoming, because I used to believe only in my own self and nothing else. Yes, I got friends, I got my parents and family, but they were just my guide, and the only person who can be with me to help along the way was God alone.

Every thing is changing. Every changes for many reasons. Let your mind be the first to be motivated in doing a lot of things.

The crisis which I am currently experiencing now is the sense of my life. I know and I believe this is essential for me to hit every target I am making. And since change is the only constant in this world, we cannot guarantee time to ours or the time can accommodate us in the future. Even our wants and needs change, and there are is no assurance of getting a better life. What is appropriate and the best thing to do is that we are capable of doing it, I mean, we are just capable of doing it.

We lived in the world of lies and full of lies. Wherein deceivers roaming around to mislead us. Take a look into your dreams that gives the brighter side.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Usahay (Sometimes) A Song from my Mama. Papa. Lolo. Lola

Ang Kahalagahan ng Ating Magsasaka sa Bukid - Talumpati

"LABAN LANG!" - A Simple Tagalog Motivation Piece!