Pretentious HYPOCRITES!

Why Everyone (Else) Is a Hypocrite: Evolution and the Modular MindOO, Inaamin ko, minsan nagiging PLASTIC  ako! But I do it in White...I do it for such a reason, and I'm doing for i know this is better..

At that time, I felt so excited, I mean how do t hey look like in person...Btw, I was not planning at that time to join at their EB (Eye-Ball, or to meet) actually. But because i was intrigue, syempre kasama na rin doon ang kulitan sa chatroom from where we joined at...

I've waited for awhile. It was an hour before evening. Finally, there they are, a very cute woman with a beautiful woman together with a chubby woman..hahaha.

It was awkward to see them personally, i's just hesitating to approach them and just say "HI!"... 


But I would've really known them. They're friendly though, but nevertheless, I still do not know their attitudes and personalities. I was just sitting down in a very cool booth, watching Dj Tara Taranta doing her job as a Disc Jockey and it's just made me laugh. Although, they tried their best to give me their attentions, but it was really me who was shy. :) (Napanis na lang ang laway ko sa kakatikom at hindi pagsasalita...hahahah)

It was already night, but the show must go on!, The Dj before Tara. A guy, was called by the name Captain Jake himself, a very "down-to-earth" person i would rather say. He's very kind, well, at the same time, "tisoy", but this time, he will be our driver (he got a car on his own), after his show, we went out from the building, (a little bit taking pictures outside the building with him, hahah, ) he drove his car for us to go to to the main place where we are really gonna go. [I don't want to join, my mind is begging, but my guts was feeling so excited. heheh] Captain Jake just drove and drove, (I didn't even noticed the place where I really wanted to go that time), until we came to the place. I met them most of all, finally. They were many, heard laughters and kulitan, as if they were really closed friends and old friends. The group was getting more first-timers in our EB (Eye-Ball), until we were almost complete. And decided to have some foods to eat or eat!

We went to Pard'z BBQ (this like Banok's, Penong's and Grill Houses), Our acting leader decided to have an order for all of us, but (actually) never mentioned about "manlilibre ako!" We started to eat then, after that momentum, never expected that those three (3) girls from ***** City (far from Davao a bit) didn't have extra money just maybe for their extra any unexpected expenses. I was laughing on my mind, felt so devastated, knowing that they don't have money to pay for what they ate that time.

Well, mabait naman akong kaibigan, ok lang magbigay ako, huwag na lang ito maulit, hopefully. I gave 200 pesos (although my order was only just 75 pesos) but again, I was pitied by their faces, (I could read what they were thinking..sigh ), This is it, and what a coincident i got money (but it wasn't really mine), and it was my pay-day tomorrow, so it would be okay to make gasto that time...

It was not hard for me to give, but of course, the thing was really in my mind until now was just a disappointing thing, I mean they've spend hard time for this moment, after all *********..heheh

It just made me shocked, they look very illegant, with white skins, wearing decent attires and spoke like  Angelina Joli...Wala namang pera, lol!

And on that point, I called them DAW-LIMS (search for that idioms, for you to know) . And what can you say about this people? I've done commenting.!!!

Anyway, maybe there will be next time for this, but there will be no next time for giving that way.


[ANG MATAMAAN AY HUWAG LANG MASYADONG HALATA! HUWAG NA RIN MAGALIT! PEACE TAYO]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Usahay (Sometimes) A Song from my Mama. Papa. Lolo. Lola

Ang Kahalagahan ng Ating Magsasaka sa Bukid - Talumpati

"LABAN LANG!" - A Simple Tagalog Motivation Piece!