The person behind that voice on the radio



Tough, annoying, tempting, deceiving, funny and joyful. Her one and only capital for her job and actually gave her I think her biggest reason to have some investments. Actually.

A person who particularly living in a world that I would consider as one of the weirdest world, -the radio, is also particular in giving us the enjoyment and life as we tune in and listen to our own radios. But behind those deceiving voices who gave life to radios on all over the country was a person that actually ain't expected will become a friend of mine.

She's gorgeous as expected every time I listen and try to figure it out her physical appearance. As she spoke and gave ad-lib, I felt very relaxed and refreshed.

But you know what's the real score? It's about how she handles her job, practical and at the same time, she gave topics that people and we would discuss about, to object of sharing and so that anyone will know different kinds of facts and opinions regarding on her discussion, of course, from different kinds people and listeners put there. And take note, this is every weeknights at 6:00pm-9:00pm.

Well, I would have to say, she's great, in a way that in the end of her show, she will give her own opinion about what we have been discussing about. And actually, I would once again say, it just gave me lessons learning.

I would not care even about I can't relate to her topic for today, as long as people and listeners gave their own opinions and the most important is hers.

One of my frustrations is to speak in public, yet after realizing that there are ways of sharing my thoughts in such wide as I wanted, I mean as a Disc Jockey. hahaha

Anyway, I would share you how we met and became friends.

To be general? INTERNET, and chatroom.

This radio company proceeded into the next level comparing to any other radios. They were the first to produced Live Streaming. Yes, as in live that you can see those DJs speaking with their selves. And in that live streaming, a chatroom was classified below the live streaming.

On the chatroom, you can find and look for a friend to send pm with and exchange messages. It was actually started there. I just send pm to this DJ who's on air and live, fortunately, she replied and then it happens for many times again and again every time I go online.

I got her mobile number for personal purpose, and I just saved it to my phonebook, didn't deleted it until now. And yes, until now we still exchanged messages and comment on Facebook.

But to be honest, I went to their station just of course to meet and see her, just when I saw her, honestly, she was not really beautiful in physical, she wasn't even attractive for me compared to  other woman. But of course, I really admired her the way she was.

I bet she really is true, behind those words that she is saying when she speaks and gave opinions and shared her thoughts and ideas, just about anything...

That woman, She was simple and a very good looking, cute and jolly. She got a jolly face and killer smile, and as never changed, her tempting voice is killing me softly....

As I get to know her, I would say right now, I will not be out-of-placed.

She was a friendly creature. And of course, she enjoyed working on the radio, she loved to speak, read and write and share her learning and experiences in her particular life.


A woman behind the voice of "DJ Tara Taranta". She inspired me a lot, to become a fighter, better person and to be a realistic human being.

I would not forget this quote" "Life is what you make it!" -It is from her.

That picture above was not her. heheheh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Usahay (Sometimes) A Song from my Mama. Papa. Lolo. Lola

Ang Kahalagahan ng Ating Magsasaka sa Bukid - Talumpati

"LABAN LANG!" - A Simple Tagalog Motivation Piece!