Public Apology c/o Members of Davao Stickamers Group on Facebook

 Would like first of all my pleasure as I met you here through "stickam.com/mordavao"...

I wanna believe those people who have been communicating me here, privately and publicly, I adore somehow those posts containing and having a goal of making me laugh...I liked it in a way feels me better and good, that in some often times, it made me relaxed...

I've learned to be a good friend with somebody and a stranger out there, I've learned posting funny stuffs, jokes and inspirational, thus, it only shows i became enclosed and became somebody in each of you guys here...

We don't even have any personal meetings that is official just for us to get to know each other(personally), to avoid judgments.
And of course, through live streaming of MOR, one, two or three of the members created and administrated a Facebook Group who's name has it's relevance to the MOR Live Streaming. So, in result, we met, not in person but in the in the internet.

But,

I know how to treasure things, and the most important, treasuring your friendship and your companionship, and even if I don't have any major times to be active in our EB's, I still do my best, my part as a member of this group...

But one thing I forgot to do just to be ok in a way..My identity, the real me!!

For you information, I was a man who can be your friend, but at the same time, I can be your enemy in regard of things that was misunderstood by each of us. I would stand for my words, as long as I know, wala koy nabanggaan nga tao...iF YOU WOULD WANT TROUBLES AND ARGUE AND EVEN DEBATES WITH ME, I would be that inetrested to be in affirmative side and opposing side, and with that, with all the respects, let's make it always in our minds.. I know that you also know, we have our own rights, rights to express the feelings inside in you. We have that what we called the freedom of expression. We have that what we called "Facts and Opinion" that we, might come up to a very positive conclusions that at least, behind that posts out there from the members of the group, you already know the story...

Thus, whatever I post on the wall, it is either a joke or serious stuff. So please, please.....

You know this, that there are times, it hurts when some people who doesn't even know me personally just make their own negative conclusions and judgments w/o knowing the real story behind that post of mine...

But anyway guys, I don't want to make anymore longer for you to be bored the whole time of reading this non sense note.

But I'd like first to ask a humble and friendly favor. To avoid argues and cpnflicts regarding to any posts from the members of the group, PLEASE ASK THE PERSON FIRST about her/his post before you react negatively and judge like no one reads your negative comments....

Troubles can happened anywhere, I realized. And in just a simple misinterpretation, it can cause a lot of arguments and issues...

Thank you! to those members who remains and stay no matter what. And thank you to the members out there who actually keep on judging me. It is not penetrates inside of me either, I just laughed because you don't understand. Nagyaw-yaw na lang mo ug pinakalit, hantod asa ra naabot ang issue.

So that's it!! I am sorry for those who was hurt with my words, am just a human being, I know how to hurt people, I know how to make troubles to anyone. But with all the respects, I got it in me, so you must have in you!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Usahay (Sometimes) A Song from my Mama. Papa. Lolo. Lola

Ang Kahalagahan ng Ating Magsasaka sa Bukid - Talumpati

"LABAN LANG!" - A Simple Tagalog Motivation Piece!