The party begins with a Doxology and followed by the National Anthem!

The party begins with a Doxology and followed by the National Anthem!

You know what? I usually laughed after the Doxology, it's just that how I really wonder the people and audiences clap their hands. But of course, I'd rather understand them, they saw people on the stage dancing with Praise to the Lord, yet it serves as our prayer before the party starts. Wow! Imagine the audiences will clap, they really thought that it was an intermission number presentation. ahahah (No offense!)

Oh,this article is all about parties and foods and gimiks and stress and amusements.

Our Company's Christmas Party finally done. But  it was late though it last the happiness.
But before all of these joyful moments at the party, I'd rather share you my experiences before we hit the mark after all.

It's December, all the people wanted and looked forward to is the Noche Buena, but I'm the subject here, I don't want to talk about people. Just me. heheh

Yeah, I was saying it's the season of giving. And December I think more parties and foods. So exciting, but in my part, it's just so disappointing that I can't be with my family this Christmas, Im busy of my work, I'm busy considering I am working in a 24 hours open establishment-a Convenience Store indeed! As I've heard, this company only closes once a year. Imagine that?? heheh

And again, it's December, I know Christmas Parties are common, I know every Companies are preparing too much for Christmas Parties, coz it's once in a year. And of course, the Company that I am presently working, as if they will not celebrate Christmas. I  never assumed of something like party2x!!. They are actually busy preparing for their stocks that of course probably will count on them and it's business as usual. But individually, I'm preparing for one reason. Nothing personal here.

By January, our Company will be having their annual Christmas Party, and on that time, we will be closed. But before January came, me and my other co-employees from other branches just joined our Company's Program that all their branches must have their own presentation, and considered as a contest. Well, indeed we joined in on their dance contest. And starting from the first week until the last day of December before the party started, we really had a hard time for our practices. I spend money for commutes and other expenses and of course for the costumes. It really counts.

I never think that we can be winners in the future. But I trusted to our choreographer, he really is a good dancer and a good teacher.

And on the party, I saw people, a lot of people, they were my co-employees from other branches, but 80 percent of them were our enemies for the dance contest. As if they really are prepared, props, costumes and the choice of music. But of course, we are not losers, we can do it!!

Wow! it was not only the contest and the people, but of course the guest host, he is Captain Jake, one if the Radio DJs of MOR Davao and and and foods and drinks and deserts and ice creams and gimiks....super fun...And actually to be honest, we won from the dance contest.!! weee

It was a nice bonding with my co-employees. We went to "Station 91" for something..heheh

And after that, tomorrow morning, go back to my work. hahahah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Usahay (Sometimes) A Song from my Mama. Papa. Lolo. Lola

Ang Kahalagahan ng Ating Magsasaka sa Bukid - Talumpati

"LABAN LANG!" - A Simple Tagalog Motivation Piece!