The Unconditional Love

This is one of the hardest thing that we have to do.

The fact that we know the whole truth of being just a human, I would have to say it is difficult for us people to love anyone without any condition. After all the compromises the she did, it finds me very unlawful and disgusting. It is my point of view where I know, its is really a hard thing to do to love such a perfect reason.

How could it be? If all that we know were only human, in the very first place we have our own brain, its for good though sometimes it leads us to such things that results to sin. God completed us, physically and emotionally, and He gave us brain to think, but not because God made it, it doesn't mean we follow Him all the time, no we don't.

For over how many years have past and until now, as far as we knew God is love and He teaches how to love people as what He loved us, that even people, some of them are showing something like that, we follow sometimes we don't.

Love, it was actually the greatest thing in the world, but rather than loving someone out there, we people just love them at first sight. heheh

Love, well, we know how to love them, but if ever they do things unpleasant to us, we can't forget it, we started to hate them.

Love, it is love when we know there is peace in our hearts. But sometimes, love can be defined by being just blind to what is right as long as you followed your heart and nothing was impossible for us.

I totally loved people as my brethren, this is my heart was saying inside of me, but to be honest I don't know how be realistic to love and give real love to everyone. Because this is my mind was saying, but you know, it was just hard for me to understand this, my heart says love, but my mind says they doesn't even know you, how can you love them... Outch, that was the evil...:(

But honestly friends, God really taught me how to give love not just on Christmas but everyday... I can't explain how much life gave me beauty, peace, order, love and joyful days in my life ever. Every time, I appreciate life so as how much I appreciate the creatures of God, and one them were people around who just reminds me everything about love.

The Real Love for me is like about being a cheerful giver, the happiness inside when day by day everything I saw makes me inspired to live, to be like a perfect despite of all the imperfections,  and in that point, it was unconditional, as long as I am happy, I see to it that loving someone is not by choosing whom to love to...

Love.Love.Love unconditionally because God do. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Usahay (Sometimes) A Song from my Mama. Papa. Lolo. Lola

Ang Kahalagahan ng Ating Magsasaka sa Bukid - Talumpati

"LABAN LANG!" - A Simple Tagalog Motivation Piece!