Heartaches... Pt. 1

It is very refreshing and at the same time, got to handle things I never experienced yet...hooohhh, "Pathetic.." - maybe that is how I would going to describe my life today. Is it a consequence? And I really guess so...hahah

But God indeed never gave consequences, as far as I know, He only wants me to learn ONE THING...-FAITH...

That's the word, the only word that would make me fly, have life, have a very happy life and good future...Faith...It must be totally 100% full and plenty...

How I wish to give my 100%..yes, I've done it, but in the long run, I know there were times I didn't do such, why? Well, practically, I'm still a human being....:(


Now I am here, alone and feeling so lonely. Longing for someones shoulder to cry on...A father, he's not around and he's not on my side... I've gone away from our home...

I admit it, I've done a lot of things to my father. And that's including negative and bad things. The last time I remember when we were ok, 'oh, I can't remember...heheh'...To describe him in just only one word? Actually I can't, but, I love him but i really hate what he's doing and showing to us...

He causes to lose our respects, love, concerns and cares. He showed us the other side of being a father to us, an irresponsible, disrespectful and unkindness attitude. Yet, on the other hand, he was a great father I ever can say, I know he really love's me and us.


But one day, and that day finally came. He wants me to go away from the house, he said that he never wants me to see my face again and forever, I don't know why, I'm bothered and just got confused if what I have done that really affected him so much. I wonder why he's always like that, I wonder why he hates me so much than the rest of my brothers. There is jealousy I felt, but am not particular to it. He's always angry. And then I finally realized that he only wanted just one thing. MONEY...I can't give him all that easy, I can't make to tolerate it. I know it is wrong.


to be continued....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Usahay (Sometimes) A Song from my Mama. Papa. Lolo. Lola

Ang Kahalagahan ng Ating Magsasaka sa Bukid - Talumpati

"LABAN LANG!" - A Simple Tagalog Motivation Piece!