Christmas is Here, Bringing Good Cheer!!!


Christmas is finally here bringing good cheer to everyone!

This is actually the most important occasion we that are celebrating. It's all about Jesus Christ's Day, which we all know, we must be the most happiest people in every way we learn to love others which Jesus' command.



Thanks for this time, that even in just once in a year, I will remember the time I've learned how to love children, family, myself, others and God. And in that, the love is always staying in my mind, of how to be in love and give love.



The Christmas always reminds me of how happy the life I had. God gave me good and real friends, family, brothers and sisters, and on the other hand, Jesus always give me rooms for mistakes for me to learn from it and grow. Jesus taught me the word "challenge" which I always considered it as my starting point of my long run in life.

On Christmas, we always unite. And during Christmas, it's the time I will see all of my family members, my parents and brothers. We eat together, we laugh together and we talk together that even nights can't stop us when to end it up!

In this season, my happiness is immeasurable, the love that people shows me is unconditional as well us God do. And one thing that really finds me so significant is when God have told me Christmas is not only once in a year, Christmas is love, and so love can bring you to immeasurable joy that if you would give it to everyone, it's the happiness inside that you can't explain, so since Christmas is love, it is the feelings that you always handle EVERYDAY!!

Even if it is literally Christmas Day,  but the celebration from my heart celebrates endlessly Christmas.

And today, my Christmas is really cool!!! And I always thank God for this few days to come :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Usahay (Sometimes) A Song from my Mama. Papa. Lolo. Lola

Ang Kahalagahan ng Ating Magsasaka sa Bukid - Talumpati

"LABAN LANG!" - A Simple Tagalog Motivation Piece!