The Year 2011; What was that all about?

Just never thought that 2011 is ending, and after this year, again let's start the new year!!! Well, I just wanted to share something and you know, I can't help thinking how my life get in to different challenges, trials and problems, and of course, the joyful moments and happiness I did and experienced.

My life on 2011? It's kinda mixed of motions, it was like a puzzle.

Last time, that was summer (I think so), I found true loved, I found Him with such unexpected date, I knew of Him, and I started to follow Him. It's Jess Christ. Yes it's true, 2011 for me is such a very significant year of all, that in this year, I knew how to give love not just on Christmas season but every day. I knew of handling things, problems and different kinds situations that probably came over my life and to my family. However, starting from the time I knew of God, He really taught me a lot and a lot of things. And He also made me matured enough to get things out all over. I already know how to speak, laugh, cry and love people and many people. I started to get out of my comfort zone, to be honest in all the way, to trust and give trust to anyone. And most specially, I was being open minded that all the things happening around me is just a matter of  having a positive attitude every time and FAITH.

It was a year of learnings and maturities. In fact, I met people whom I'd give courages and inspirations (honestly), and it's my own fulfillment that anyone can be their own self through my words of wisdom and encouragements to them.

A year of fulfillments, indeed!! (it's a very long story to be told....) But let me just give you one of my untold stories. I've already reached my desire which is to be my Mom in bed every night, and maybe, that's all I wanted ever since so far. And yet I came this far because of her and of course to my family.

Many many things. though it was little, but kinda dream come true, but of course, years are changing and growing and people also, I wouldn't deny the fact that people don't contented by things. so if there's a new year, there's a new goals and objections.

And now, 2012 is coming, 2011 is ending that fast. And I never how the year 2012 give us the significant, well, they said it's the year of the end of the world. Let's wait!!!

And again, if there's a new year, people would always have their own new year's resolutions, and if you ever ask me what are mine, never mind, people are changing not by their attitudes but their own personalities and wants, and those wants, it changes every day as we wake up and see things...

So, for us, good luck!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Usahay (Sometimes) A Song from my Mama. Papa. Lolo. Lola

Ang Kahalagahan ng Ating Magsasaka sa Bukid - Talumpati

"LABAN LANG!" - A Simple Tagalog Motivation Piece!