When You're On A Date, Do You Really Count On Flowers and Gifts?

 Probably, majority of you guys will say "yes, it counts!"

I must agree, as a guy, we'll truly make sure our gals will get tickle..hehe, yet, it's just a matter of being presentable to our date, and having a beautiful lady in front of me in a solemn and silent environment with candles and flowers on path to our table. Wow, that sounds really exciting and romantic, though it'll be about 100$, but it's ok, let's talk about being romantic, there are many ways.


Very important for me if I'm gonna have a date, I will let my parents know about it. They must know where we will be going and what time will I end up our date, although there will be no assurance of when we will end, but I try to promise to  them that we will be in our home by this hour.

I understand those people out there who didn't yet introduce their dates to their parents, probably this will be your first time on a date. But I still let know them I have a date.

And to be general, It's all about your safety as well, specially for girls.

But boys, here I will give tips for you! Its my own opinion...Its up to you if you follow all these.

I must consider the practicality, yet still have that factor of being romantic.

It is how you think who much would it cost. The dating place is one of the important to consider in dating. Choose where you are comfortable with. And of course, I'm pretty sure you already know what your girl's liked the most. You've been in some places for sure, so it's your common sense. But think of those place where she didn't see yet but something like very nice and good environment, and of course, don't forget that it will be not too far from your houses that will cause you stresses and haggard for having a bad trip. Bring her to a place like heaven, yet money non-sense. :) Be practical! INDEED!!!

You're Presence and Physical Appearance!
Nowadays, people must be so vain and fastidious to their physical appearance, of course, in the first place, it really counts. But one thing is very important about it is that, being simple enough can please anyone out there, specially, being yourself will the most important of all. But this is in a way simple yet you know your date would surely appreciate it. What I do in terms of this matter, I always ask my mom, well, just seek and ask for an advice a little. your mom knows what girls like from the boys.
Your presence is the most important. Whatever you will be wearing will vary on your attitude. When you try to wear that, you must be comfortable enough. and be yourself, always. It's not about the jeans and the ray-bans, it's about you!

Presence of mind!
It can applied at any field. But here, it is also one of the most important. First of all, set your goals. Its all about how will you handle your objectives from dating her tonight. How to get her sweet "yes", no, not that, I mean I don't do  that. It's a date, It's just a momentum where you and your girl talk anything. Mind you, dating is a part of socialization, its not about to be attached to somebody, it's knowing someone, yet it might also be about getting to know your crush, it's a date. But if ever that's not what you mean, maybe it's not a date, you're courting already, and it's another story.
Do not be shy. Ask her whatever(depending on her permit), so she could also ask you whatever. Be open-minded to whatever or where will be your topic goes on. Be yourself!

It's just a one way street. Whatever happens on your date, consider it as your experience in dating. It will be your additional point and stepping stone to another ladder and narrow you'll be traveling towards.

Comments

Post a Comment

Say something...

Popular posts from this blog

Usahay (Sometimes) A Song from my Mama. Papa. Lolo. Lola

Ang Kahalagahan ng Ating Magsasaka sa Bukid - Talumpati

"LABAN LANG!" - A Simple Tagalog Motivation Piece!