Living The Way We Want Others To Be pt II

I met her as a boss of my mother. She's gorgeous enough for me to say I like her the way she is.I thought of she was a strict one, and in the midst of our conversation, she's not, actually!

Since then, i started to like her and the family members, to them i don't feel like I am nothing nor other people. They considered me as their relative and more than that, a son indeed.

During our first meeting, it was about to begin my negative impression between her husband, although her husband is a relative of us, I can't help it thinking that he is a hypocrite. Yet my conclusions overflows under my negative impressions from them, yes they're very good and kind in a way they really are true people.

I often visit my mom to their house for me to know she's doing fine under those people I mentioned. (Their boss)

She's doing good, but the thing that only make my mom feel tired about is their daughter, a child that I would say and even people say, spoiled brat, maldita and  ang hirap intindihin, gusto nya na lahat ng gusto nya masusunod, at kung hindi mo yun masusunod, iiyak at iiyak yun and if you try to rebuke her from doing that and these, you'll be crazy because she will not following at all.

But the only thing I ever thanked God about is the good health of my mom and of course, their boss for being so good to my mom and my family and me. And of course, they sustain all the needs and other expenses, as if they don't care about how will they produce money in it.

The ones I appreciated is the wife, she's being good to me, even though i tried myself of believing that it is hypocrisy, but she's not pretending to be someone like I wanted to be. She offered me things like I don't have any reasons to refuse to.

I was really happy to meet their family members and her, I couldn't imagine how will I say anything aside from thanking. But she didn't make me me feel I don't belong, others and anyone.

But this time, I will keep their kindness and most specially, to God who brought me here, I can't forget this. And never felt this way before that even to my true relatives, they can't do it for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Usahay (Sometimes) A Song from my Mama. Papa. Lolo. Lola

Ang Kahalagahan ng Ating Magsasaka sa Bukid - Talumpati

"LABAN LANG!" - A Simple Tagalog Motivation Piece!