The "50 First Dates"

After watching this movice (50 First Dates), I realized how  it sounds so ironic when you really love love someone.

This movie gave me not just some but many lessins on how to handle such things that would probably bring you to happiness.

And I wonder if that was  really true feelings, well, it conquers all, I mean that is "love conquers all".

I love this movie, ahh as in one of my favorite movie I've seen ever, although this was classified as "drama or love story" and about this kind of genres, it made me feel boring to watch, but great!, this movie seemed to be so interesting, and true, ut really touched me and just caught my attention.

You know, imagine how it was being made, it was so cute, specially the  part when "the girl startedto act like she can't remember EVERYTHING she've done ot they've done that  day", after the car that she was riding with her boyfriend just went into an accident, but take note, it was just a simple accident to consider, just a little bumping like into a "pineapple fruit". Since then, it affects her memory, and that everything she does, she just couldn;t remember all have happened, until even her  boyfriend's name.
But the boywas trying so hard just to turn back all the situations, "he asked for a date to the girl as if getting to knoweach other, stating frim asking their names", hahah, so cute (^_^)  "and then they became friends, but suddenly, after that date and the night came,  the girl just forgot about what had had happenedto them or let me just say, the girlforgot that they've dated with her boyriend yesterday adter she woke up (the girl already forgot that she's committed with this guy after that accident :))

But the boy understands the situation os his girlfriend, again, he asked for a date, and for the second time around, as if getting to know each other, the girl asks "what is your name?" to the guy, haha...

Then, again, the girl forgets...and it happened over and over again, until it came to the point that it reached into "50 days"...(and imagine, 50 days of dating), but that 50 days of dating, it seems that everyday was the girl's first date, for such a reason  that she became slow to her memory, that she forgot what she did, day by day...

But you know what's the real score of the story that i want to share, just regarding my own understanding and lessons which I got through watvhing this movie , is that, being a man in love. I just realized how the boy tried hard just to turn back all into normal, and even the could not do it, still the love of the boy wins over his impatience and that point really touched me a lot and just taught me how  to love a person, or when you're truly in love, that's accepting the good times the specially the bad times as well.


(PUBLIC APOLOGY) I don't know if i'd gave you the real  plot of the story, as far as i can remember, i watched this movie, i was only at my teenage hood, and i couldn't recall all the happenings of the story. but if you're interested to watch this movie, you can research anyway :) thnks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Usahay (Sometimes) A Song from my Mama. Papa. Lolo. Lola

Ang Kahalagahan ng Ating Magsasaka sa Bukid - Talumpati

"LABAN LANG!" - A Simple Tagalog Motivation Piece!