A Shared Experience From a Friend Named, "Anonymous"

Why is it that every time I do things which will make me happy has it's own consequences like I don't even expected it and I don't even know why it happened or why did I do that! :(

(THE STORY STARTS HERE...)
Am getting older and matured, and that also means, as I'm getting old, I got experiences like "uncommon".


I've been serving God over my whole life starting from the point I knew of Him. It was great, and having God in me has no replacement in the joy and happiness that He's giving me. Most of the time, as I do such things I wanted to, I know that It's a planned coincidences, and at the same time, I know that there will be results and consequences.

As part of my learnings, like in the world, you live under in a so called "law", governments policies and supervisions. Including the leaders of our country, like our President, there were people who will oppose and they were classified into "critics". Now, these things I've mentioned has it's relevant in serving God.
..........i'll tell you why?


We all know that God is the Head and He is the King of all kings, but on the other hand, there also critics, these are the people who opposes God's plans for everyone. -that's the Devil by the way! :0


In my life, am very happy, thankful and always feeling blessed, for such a reason I have God in me. I did served Him, danced for Him and worshiped Him. I used to talk to God, share my burdens and problems, and in fact, as we are getting closer enough, i can say that I am perfect.

But really not! I am still a human being, yet smart and gifted, knows what's the right things and knows what's the wring things as well. To tell you, am not really particular of ding things which I know it will destroy our relationship with God, I am conscious in act.

But the Devil indeed was also a smart creature. He doesn't want to my full service to to God. What he did, tempt me, made me busy in my job aspects and he made me addict on the internet which caused me to forget God. (carried away)

I was born to be adventurous, a surfer and an explorer. Right now in fact, I've been administrating different social sites that talks about different subjects and conceptualizations, (ex., Environments, People, Lifestyles, etc.) And on the net, I've watched movies, not p******c but seemed to be....like Indie Films, mostly like a gay-themed Filipino Indie Films, but I got limitations on this and i am Open-minded anyway.

Since I've watched about these, I made myself like "i want to be there fore real".


(to summarize it...)
I went to places which I know that there were also people who's like me that wanna explore of their s****l  urges. Yet, it happened. -A man who was once serving God was right now is under in Satan's Yoke.


This is my point of telling and asking you why every time I do things which will make happy has it's own consequence, you know why? I think I was hit by a disease which they called in tagalog "tulo" :( -I know at first that would be possibly happen, but my flesh wins over my soul (it's my weakness)......I was so sorry, that's all I could say. God knows how I am feeling right now. I know that this is life, this is the consequence, so, I just have to embrace the pain (got no other choice) and continue on God.

Right now, been praying that God will cure me... Only me and God who knows this things for now, and I don't have any plans to tell to someone, even to my parents (magalit man kayo sa akin).

My life has been so tragic since I've started to serve God, I know it, I know that there would be hindrances, persecutions and anything that would try to broke our relationship with God.

I have to go on in the service of God.


I shared you about this, for I know, maybe you've been experiencing things like this, even if not really the same situation but has a relevance, that is -Life is what we make it! There are no accidents in life, all the things that would come or all the things that we do, it's all about living our life in the world, we live to serve God indeed, but we are still human, knows how to commit sins and on that point, God still understands, He is a forgiving God (am not encouraging you to do sins). And the more that we make our life perfect, the more we will be prone to temptations and just do sins in a way. But you know what's the best thing, is that, we must allow God to handle everything and every little thing that we are gonna do.

For me, if I did sinful things and unpleasant things to God, it was done already and it's too late to correct it, so, I just ask God's forgiveness and continue on Him and try next time to do the right things.

Nothing can replace the joy and happiness that God has given me! NOTHING!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Usahay (Sometimes) A Song from my Mama. Papa. Lolo. Lola

Ang Kahalagahan ng Ating Magsasaka sa Bukid - Talumpati

"LABAN LANG!" - A Simple Tagalog Motivation Piece!